I believe that our homes have a big impact on how we live and our happiness. It could be a sanctuary from the outside world, a place to entertain family and friends, or a space to express your personality. Whatever you want your home to be it should be both aesthetically beautiful and functional. Ultimately, it’s a place you want to feel good coming home to everyday.
My approach to interior design considers the modern lifestyle. I create bright and inviting spaces that have versatile foundational elements and added personality through accents. I enjoy mixing high and low and different styles to achieve beautiful, layered and livable spaces. My goal as your Interior Designer is to collaborate with you to personalize your space and achieve the home you love.
My husband and I call the San Francisco Bay Area home where we love the diversity of people, food, and scenery. I have a BA from UCLA and an MBA from Northwestern University. In true Bay Area entrepreneurial spirit I left the corporate world to pursue my passions and start Eggshell Home.
Interior Design ServicesIf you relate to any of the following, I can help you!
- You want to make your home beautiful but don’t know where to start
- You have some ideas but need help making decisions, prioritizing, and focusing on what will work best for your space
- You don’t have the time or desire to find and shop for furniture and home decor
- You’re moving or just moved to a new place and want to take a step-up from what you had before
- You’re a first-time home buyer and would like to make your house look great and feel like home
- You need advice on where to spend and where to save in your home decor
- You need help figuring out your design style and how to reflect it in your home
- You’re looking for a change in your home aesthetic
- What you have is just not working for you and you need a solution
- An in-home consultation or consultation via video or phone if we are not in the same area
- Space planning and floor plan creation
- Design inspiration and design board creation
- Design style guidance
- Color palette development
- Sourcing of furniture, light fixtures, decor, accessories, paint, fabrics, window treatments, etc.
- Direct links for items to purchase
- Instructions for installation and general guidance along the way
- A go-to person to bounce ideas off of, ask questions, and talk all things home design
- Providing photos of your space
- Taking measurements of your space
- Making the purchases and receiving deliveries
- Installation (i.e. assembling furniture or hiring it out, arranging the furniture, styling and accessorizing with guidance, of course!)
- You are comfortable with mostly online shopping
I charge on an hourly basis and will provide an estimated number of hours to complete your project after our consultation so you will have a good idea of what you are investing in design up front.
If you are interested in taking the next step please send me a message via the form to inquire about rates and availability. I would love to work with you to make your home a place you love!