Here’s why I love gray sofas
- Gray is a very versatile color. It goes with almost anything.
- You can dress it up or down, go neutral or colorful.
(Image source: Design by Sally Wheat via Cote de Texas)
(Image source: Sarah M. Dorsey Designs)
- It can work in many different styles from traditional to modern and everything in between.
(Image source: via Luxe)
(Image source: via Modern Sofas)
(Image source: Design by Madeleine Grummet via The Design Files)
- It hides more stuff like stains and hair better than a white sofa or a darker sofa like navy, brown, or charcoal.
- Gray is just one of my favorite neutrals to decorate with, and with larger expensive pieces of furniture like sofas I like using a nice neutral that is versatile and timeless.